Plumbing & HVAC Services
Canady’s has been providing the best HVAC service, air conditioning, heating, and plumbing repair and installation services to families and business in the Coastal Empire for over 35 years.
CANADY’S 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE
For Your Convenience
- Our standard operating hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Our technicians are on-call 24/7 for emergency repairs.
- “Right on Time Service” — our dispatchers will call you about an hour before arrival which allows you to go about your normal day until we are on our way.
- Our trucks are completely stocked to ensure all repairs are completed during the first visit.
- We accept all major credit cards and provide financing to qualified buyers.
For Your Protection
- Our employees demonstrate the highest quality of customer service with honesty and integrity.
- We’ll email an introduction and photo of your technician prior to their arrival at your home.
- Our “National Standard Pricing” ensures you will never over pay for any repairs.
- To protect your home from stains or damage, our technicians use floor and shoe coverings as well as surgical gloves.
- All repairs are approved by each customer prior to any work being performed.
For Your Satisfaction
- Our technicians are “NATE” certified, which ranks them in the top 10% of technicians in the country.
- Managers are “ALWAYS” available for our customers.
- Our Customer Promise — “Treat customers the way you would expect others to treat you and continuously keep the customer’s best interest in mind.”
- Our technicians explain the summary of findings with our customers during each visit that includes needed repairs and pricing.
- Customer Satisfaction phone call after every visit.
HVAC & Plumbing Services
Canady’s is dedicated to providing our clients with world class products and services. Our continuing education of our high integrity team members allow us to be experts in all areas of residential and commercial HVAC.
- Cooling & Air Conditioning
- Furnace & Heating
- HVAC Replacement System Design and Installation
- HVAC Preventive Maintenance Programs
- System Performance Diagnostics
- Whole Home Diagnostics
- Indoor Air Quality
- Duct System Design and Installation
Licenses & Accreditations
Our Experts hold the following Licenses and Accreditation.
- Georgia State Warm Air Class II License
- National Balance Institute (NBI)
- EPA Refrigerant Transition Type I, II
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
- National Comfort Institute (NCI)
- Trane Comfort Specialist
- Ultimate Technician Academy (UTA)
- Alabama Power Tech (APT)
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
We know how miserable it can be to live through scorching summer days without working air conditioning. Whether your AC unit needs repair, replacement, or routine maintenance, our experienced service technicians can get your system taken care of quickly and efficiently.
You rely on your heating system to work properly during the chilly winter months. If you’re overdue for maintenance or are currently experiencing an issue with your furnace, our team is here to help. We’ll diagnose any problems, like strange noises or cold air coming out of your vents, and resolve them in a timely manner.
Plumbing often gets neglected until it suddenly stops working. From your toilet, to your kitchen sink, to your water heater, your plumbing sustains the functionality of your home. Canady’s services range from plumbing repairs and maintenance to new installations and inspections. Utilizing advanced technology, our team of plumbing experts is here to assist with any of your plumbing needs.
Emergency HVAC & Plumbing Repairs
Our 24-hour emergency repair services mean you don’t have to deal with a malfunctioning cooling or heating system for long. As soon as you notice a problem, contact our staff and we’ll dispatch a technician to resolve the issue quickly, whether you just need a AC system tune-up or a major plumbing repair.
Indoor Air Quality
Your home is where you and your family should feel comfortable and safe. Make sure the air you breathe is free of toxins and pollutants with our Indoor Air Quality services. We provide a number of products — including air purifiers, filters, and scrubbers — that kill bacteria and eliminate odors in the air, to help you breathe easy.
All of the heating and cooling equipment in your home should undergo regular maintenance to keep these systems working efficiently. Our NATE-certified experts perform thorough maintenance inspections to improve the longevity of your system, save you money on utility costs, and keep you and your family comfortable all year long.