Sewer Services in Savannah, GA & Beaufort, SC
Proudly Serving the Coastal Empire & the Lowcountry
Your home’s sewer main is more than just underground pipes. It’s the foundation of your plumbing system. It keeps waste moving away from your home or business so that you can maintain hygiene with reliable drainage.
When functioning properly, your sewer line remains out of sight and mind. However, even small problems or blockages can impact all your drains, leading to potential health concerns and unexpected plumbing repair expenses.
With Canady’s Heating • Air • Plumbing, you choose a company with over 36 years of hands-on experience and a commitment to service excellence. When it comes to your sewer main’s health, you can confidently trust our team.
Signs You Need Emergency Sewer Services
Your home’s sewer system helps ensure the comfort and hygiene of your home. However, your pipes can experience wear, damage, or blockages. Here are some common signs that you may need emergency sewer services:
- Multiple drain clogs
- Gurgling sounds from your sinks, showers, tubs, or toilets
- Sewage odors in or around your home
- Pooling water in your yard
- Lush spots of grass
- Increased presence of rodents and pests
- Sewage backup in drains
If you notice any of these signs, it is time to call for professional plumbing help. Canady’s can determine whether you need drain or sewer services and provide the right solution to restore pipe function.
Common Sewer Line Issues
Every homeowner will face sewer issues at some point. Understanding these common problems can help you to address them promptly to avoid further complications.
- Tree root infiltration: As trees grow, their roots seek out water sources, so they often infiltrate sewer lines. This causes blockages and pipe damage.
- Shifting soil: Natural shifts in the ground due to erosion and freezing temperatures can cause sewer lines to fracture or disconnect.
- Aging pipes: Over time, sewer lines, especially those made of outdated materials, can corrode, crack, or collapse.
- Grease buildup: Fats and oils that go down the kitchen sink can harden and clog the sewer lines over time, impeding the flow of wastewater.
- Mineral buildup: Hard water can lead to mineral buildup that narrows your pipes, resulting in slow drainage.
- Bellied pipes: A section of the pipe can sink to create a low spot in the line where waste accumulates.
- Pipe corrosion: Over time, outdated piping materials rust from the inside out, leading to slow drains and severe pipe deterioration.
Sewer Camera Inspections
Sewer camera inspections are state-of-the-art diagnostic technology. Your plumber will insert a camera into your sewer line to provide a clear, real-time view inside your pipes.
Not only does this allow for accurate identification of problems like clogs or breaks, but pipe inspections also eliminate the need for guesswork, ensuring that your sewer line issue is addressed at its source.
Sewer Cleaning for Savannah & Beaufort Homes
All homeowners dread drain clogs, but the severity of the situation escalates when the blockage is in your main sewer line. Professional sewer cleaning ensures that any obstruction is effectively cleared.
Canady’s uses hydro jetting to clear even the toughest buildup and restore drainage throughout your home. We’ll mitigate sewage backups to safeguard your property and peace of mind.
Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
Trenchless sewer repair offers a less disruptive solution than traditional trench replacement. Canady’s uses pipe lining, which involves inserting an epoxy liner into your existing pipe.
This non-invasive approach:
- Uses existing sewer access points
- Prevents lawn damage
- Saves time and money
- Lasts just as long as a replacement
Trench Sewer Line Replacement in Savannah & Beaufort
There are instances where traditional trench sewer line replacement is necessary. If your plumber recommends this approach, your sewer pipes are severely deteriorated, and repair is no longer an option.
Canady’s will do everything we can to minimize disruption to your property during the process. They use precise excavation techniques, ensuring the work area is contained, and the replacement is executed efficiently.
Sewage Ejector Pump Repair & Replacement
A sewage ejector pump is a necessity in homes with spaces below the main sewer or septic line level. They pump sewage up to the main line so gravity can carry it away from your home.
When a sewage ejector malfunctions, it can lead to sewage backups and flooding, making timely repair or replacement imperative for smooth drain and sewer operation.
Why Choose Canady’s for Sewer Services in the Coastal Empire & the Lowcountry?
Canady’s Heating • Air • Plumbing stands out among home service providers. Since 1986, our local team has provided dedicated service. We’re more than just another plumbing company; we’re your neighbors committed to ensuring your home’s sewer system operates seamlessly.
With our transparent, upfront pricing, you can rest assured you have all the information you need before work begins. When you choose Canady’s, you choose reliability, expertise, and a legacy of excellence.