Heating Installation & Replacement in Savannah, GA & Beaufort, SC
Proudly Serving the Coastal Empire & the Lowcountry
A reliable heating system is more than a convenience — it’s a necessity when temperatures drop.
At Canady’s Heating • Air • Plumbing, our technicians are NATE-certified and highly trained to provide high-quality HVAC services to ensure the safety, operation, and efficiency of your system.
With expert installation and replacement, you’re guaranteed a heating system that will stand the test of time.
Types of Heating Systems We Install & Replace
Canady’s installs a range of heating systems for Savannah and Beaufort homes. Our expert installers do everything we can to make the process seamless and stress-free.
We provide services for the following heating systems:
- Gas furnaces: After 15 to 20 years, your furnace needs replacement. We help you select and install a gas furnace that meets your home’s heating requirements, ensuring every room has consistent and reliable warmth.
- Heat pumps: A well-maintained heat pump can deliver 15 to 20 years of service. When the time for replacement comes, we help you choose a highly efficient system that meets your heating and cooling demands.
- Ductless mini-splits: With a projected life span of 20 years, your ductless mini-split can give you years of reliable service. We help you select, size, and install your new system to ensure longevity and efficiency.
Signs You Need a Heating Replacement
Heating repairs aren’t always enough to restore your system. While it’s normal to address minor repair issues, especially in newer units, persistent issues and frequent repairs are warning signs that your system may be on its way out.
Here are a few important signs that you need a heating replacement:
- Advanced system age
- Frequent repairs
- Costly repairs
Do you want to extend the life span of your unit? Annual heating maintenance ensures it’s ready to deliver the warmth you can depend on.
Factors To Consider When Choosing a New Heating System
Choosing a new heating unit requires key considerations to ensure that it meets the specific needs of your home. At Canady’s, we help you make an informed decision through assessment of the following factors:
- Home size: The layout and size of your home must be factored into your selection. British Thermal Units measure the heating capacity needed to warm your home effectively.
- Budget: It’s important to evaluate your budget, including the upfront installation cost and operational expenses for your new system. With financing options on approved credit, homeowners can make a choice that fits their financial constraints.
- Energy efficiency: Energy-efficient models with high AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) or HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) ratings can help you save on heating costs.
- System type: Many systems are on the market, but replacing your heating system with the same type is often easier. Converting to an alternative system may require additional adjustments that can impact cost and efficiency.
- Thermostat compatibility: When installing a new unit, consider a smart thermostat. They have advanced settings to make it easier to optimize efficiency and control your system remotely.
Request a Free Heating Replacement Quote
What makes us the right choice for heating replacement and installation services? Our company has dedicated over 35 years to fine-tuning our services to meet the unique needs of our community.
Make Canady’s Heating • Air • Plumbing your go-to source of convenient and reliable heating services in Savannah, GA, and Beaufort, SC.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of replacing your heating system?
Newer heating systems are more energy-efficient and reliable, ensuring lower utility bills and enhanced comfort.
Will a new heating system increase my home's value?
A new heating system doesn’t add significant market value to your home, but it can increase the appeal of your property to potential homebuyers.
Which heating system is most efficient?
Geothermal systems are exceptionally energy-efficient and environmentally friendly, making them a sustainable choice for long-term energy savings.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
EMERGENCY HVAC REPAIRS
Gas furnaces keep your home warmer and your heating bills low. This heating system will ensure your comfort no matter how cold it gets outside.
Heat pumps pull from the ground or outside air temperature to both heat and cool your home. These are a reliable, efficient choice for our climate.
Varying in speed based on your home’s heating and cooling requirements, air handlers are designed to condition and circulate the air in your home.
Whole-Home Air Purifiers
Air filtration delivers cleaner, healthier air throughout your entire home. It removes particles and irritants throughout your home that could worsen asthma and allergies.
Get comfort on command. A new thermostat can help you make the most out of our heating and cooling systems. We install smart and digital thermostats.