Heating Services in Savannah, GA & Beaufort, SC
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Proudly Serving The Coastal Empire & The Lowcountry
Since 1986, Canady’s Heating • Air • Plumbing has brought exceptional HVAC services to the Coastal Empire and the Lowcountry. We provide heating repair, replacement, and maintenance to ensure reliable comfort and optimal energy efficiency.
We strive for transparency through upfront pricing and free replacement estimates. We also provide special offers and exclusive discounts for military personnel, veterans, and seniors.
Heating Systems We Service
Canady’s services a variety of heating systems because we know that Coastal Empire and Lowcountry residents rely on different types of units:
- Gas furnaces heat your home by burning natural gas to generate heat.
- Heat pumps transfer heat from one place to another through the refrigeration cycle. It absorbs heat from the outdoor air and moves it indoors for heating. The cycle reverses for cooling.
- Ductless mini-splits have wall-mounted air handlers in each room rather than having a single air handler connected to ductwork. They pull in cool air and send it back out as warm air.
No matter what type of heating system you have, we service all HVAC brands.
Emergency Heating Repair
You need emergency HVAC repair when your heating system breaks down. Scheduling heating repairs right away can help shorten your time without proper heating.
Look out for signs that your heating system needs repairs, including:
- Insufficient heating
- Odd noises from the unit
- Strange smells from the unit
- Higher utility bills
- Refrigerant leaks from heat pumps and mini-splits
- Ice on heat pumps and mini-splits
- A yellow pilot light for gas furnaces
Heating Installation & Replacement
Your heating system’s life span depends on your unit type, but most will last for 15 to 20 years. After that, you’ll need a heating replacement.
Here’s what you can expect during your heating installation:
- Determine system type — heat pump, furnace, or mini-split
- Help you choose the best model for your home size, budget, and efficiency goals
- Provide a free replacement estimate
- Schedule your installation day
- Remove and dispose of your old heating unit
- Install the new unit
- Update your ductwork and thermostat if necessary
- Test the unit for proper operation
Canady’s provides a lifetime HVAC warranty guarantee for your peace of mind.
Preventative tune-ups will ensure your HVAC system runs as it’s supposed to. Our HVAC technicians can find potential problems before they become worse. Plus, your system will run more efficiently when it’s cleaned and tuned up.
Ideally, you’ll schedule heating maintenance in the fall before you rely on your heat daily during the winter.
During your heating maintenance appointment, we will:
- Replace filters
- Check electrical connections
- Clean any debris or dust from components
- Make repairs as needed
- Test the system for proper operation
Join Canady’s Comfort Club
Sign up for Canady’s Comfort Club if you want an easy way to keep up with HVAC maintenance. As a Comfort Club member, you can be sure your heating system will remain in good repair.
We offer Gold and Platinum memberships, both of which include annual maintenance, priority scheduling, equipment condition reports, and more, all for a low monthly price.
Schedule Heating Services in Savannah & Beaufort
Turn to Canady’s Heating • Air • Plumbing for the best heating services in the Lowcountry and Coastal Empire. We work hard to keep your heating systems working when you need them the most.
Our technicians are licensed, insured, and background-checked, so you can be confident that we’re sending a trustworthy professional to your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I maintain my heating system myself?
You can certainly keep up with some basic heating system maintenance, like changing filters regularly.
You can also remove debris around your unit to ensure proper clearance and ventilation.
What is considered a heating emergency?
You need emergency service if you have no heat, especially during extremely low temperatures.
You should also seek emergency repairs if you smell burning odors, see sparks, or have other reason to suspect an electrical issue.
If you have a gas-powered unit, rotten egg odors could indicate a natural gas leak, so you should call your utility company and emergency HVAC technician.
What is the best temperature setting for winter?
Keep your thermostat at 68 degrees Fahrenheit when you’re home during the day to improve your heating efficiency.
Reducing your home’s temperature to 65 degrees at night can also help you sleep better and save even more.
If that’s too cold for you, just set the thermostat a few degrees lower than you normally would, and you’ll still reap the benefits of lower utility bills.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Gas furnaces keep your home warmer and your heating bills low. This heating system will ensure your comfort no matter how cold it gets outside.
Varying in speed based on your home’s heating and cooling requirements, air handlers are designed to condition and circulate the air in your home.