Air Conditioning Maintenance in Savannah, GA & Beaufort, SC
Proudly Serving the Coastal Empire & the Lowcountry
At Canady’s Heating • Air • Plumbing, we understand how important your air conditioner is to your overall comfort.
Our cooling systems work hard to keep our homes cool and comfortable during our hot and humid summers. They endure a lot of wear and tear throughout the season, so you need annual tune-ups to keep your AC in top condition.
Our expert team can provide the routine HVAC services you need to ensure peak performance and energy efficiency.
Benefits of Scheduling Annual AC Maintenance
Regular maintenance is important for proper air conditioner function. The wear and tear on your AC can significantly affect its performance, leading to increased energy bills and decreased comfort.
At Canady’s, our HVAC technicians will help you make sure your cooling system runs at its best. Here are some of the benefits of AC maintenance:
- Reduced risk of needing emergency AC repair
- Reduced risk of premature AC replacement
- Improved indoor air quality
- Prolonged life span of your AC unit
- Improved energy efficiency
- Compliance with manufacturer warranties
What to Expect During an AC Tune-Up
Air conditioning systems are complex systems. Proper maintenance requires professional knowledge of system components for a variety of cooling unit types, including central AC, heat pumps, and ductless mini-splits.
During an AC tune-up with Canady’s, you can expect:
- Inspecting and cleaning condenser coils
- Recalibrating the thermostat
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Checking and tightening electrical connections
- Lubricating moving parts
- Inspecting the condensate drain
- Inspecting safety controls
Our Maintenance Plan
Canady’s Comfort Club is an excellent way to keep up with your HVAC maintenance schedule and make sure your air conditioner receives annual service each spring.
We offer Gold and Platinum membership programs so you can choose the option that best suits your needs.
- With a Gold Comfort Club membership, you enjoy several benefits, including priority service, a yearly maintenance check, and special discounts.
- With a Platinum Comfort Club membership, you receive all the Gold membership perks, along with an additional maintenance visit and Comfort Credits that you can apply to a replacement system when the time comes.
Choose Canady’s for AC Maintenance in Savannah & Beaufort
At Canady’s Heating • Air • Plumbing, we’re committed to exceptional HVAC service and customer care. We offer:
- Free estimates on replacements
- Financing options on approved credit
- Military, veteran, and senior discounts
- Service for all brands
- Lifetime HVAC warranty guarantees
- And more
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time of year to schedule air conditioning maintenance?
Ideally, you should schedule your AC maintenance for the spring or early summer to prepare your system for the high-demand season.
What AC maintenance tasks can you do yourself?
There are several AC maintenance tasks you can do on your own. You can replace air filters every 3 months, clean debris from around the unit, keep vents clear, and run a test cycle to check for strange sounds or smells.
Why is my air conditioner underperforming?
An underperforming AC could be caused by several factors, including low refrigerant levels, dirty coils, or worn-out components.
Regular maintenance allows your HVAC technician to identify and repair these issues.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Central AC lets you relax peacefully knowing your home cooling needs are taken care of. Each of our air conditioning units is backed with a warranty, guaranteeing a cooler, more comfortable home.
Varying in speed based on your home’s heating and cooling requirements, air handlers are designed to condition and circulate the air in your home.