Bathtub & Shower Services in Savannah, GA & Beaufort, SC
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Proudly Serving the Coastal Empire & the Lowcountry
Whether you enjoy a steamy shower or a long soak at the end of the day, your bathtubs and showers are an important part of relaxing and maintaining your personal hygiene.
When they aren’t functioning properly, let the team at Canady’s Heating • Air • Plumbing provide professional bathtub and shower repair and replacement.
Backed by over 36 years of experience, our team of licensed and insured plumbers has the skills to handle even the most complex issues to ensure you have the functional bathroom plumbing you need!
Call Canady’s today at (912) 597-2458 to schedule bathtub and shower repair and replacement.
Signs You Need Bathtub or Shower Services
At Canady’s, we understand that reliable plumbing is a necessity. When your bath or shower is no longer operating properly, it may be time to call for professional repairs or replacement.
Our technicians have the tools and training to handle a wide range of issues, including:
- Low water pressure: Our experts will diagnose the reason behind your low water pressure to provide you with repairs that solve the issue once and for all.
- Leaky faucets: A leaky faucet requires immediate attention as it can lead to wasted water over time.
- Clogged drains: If you struggle with standing water in your shower or slow drains in your tub, you may have a clog that requires professional attention.
- Mold in caulk or sealant: Mold can be hazardous to your health. Your plumber may need to re-caulk or reseal your tub or shower to prevent regrowth and further leaks.
- Discolored water: Brown, yellow, or orange water means your shower may have rusty pipes.
- Cracks in tile or grout: Whether the issue is due to poor installation or wear and tear, tile and grout deterioration can allow water behind your shower walls and under your tub.
Shower Faucet Repair & Replacement for Beaufort County & Savannah Homes
When your shower isn’t operating at peak performance, it can make it difficult to enjoy this relaxing part of your day.
At Canady’s, our plumbers handle a wide range of shower leak and shower faucet issues, including:
- Clogged showerheads
- Clogged shower cartridges
- Leaky showerheads
- Faulty diverter valves
- High-pitched noises from showers
- Worn-out shower valves
Depending on the extent of the damage, a new shower faucet may be best. It’ll do more than just increase your bathroom’s function. It can make a big difference in terms of aesthetics.
Trust Canady’s for all your shower needs. Call (912) 597-2458 to schedule a shower leak or shower faucet repair or replacement!
Bathtub Faucet Repair & Replacement
Call our team if your bathtub or bathtub faucet needs repair. We handle a wide range of common bathtub issues, including:
- Worn or damaged bathtub grout
- Bathtub faucet leaks
- Bathtub drain leaks
- Low water pressure
- Bathtub caulk cracking
Canady’s also offers bathtub faucet installation and replacement. We’ll ensure its installed properly so you do have to worry about water pressure issues or leaks.
Trust Canady’s for Shower & Bathtub Services in Beaufort County & Savannah
Since 1986, Canady’s Heating • Air • Plumbing has provided outstanding bathtub and shower services to homeowners in Savannah, Beaufort, and surrounding areas.
Our licensed and insured plumbers have the skills to handle any bathroom plumbing job.
Plus, with financing options on approved credit, upfront pricing, and special offers, you’re sure to get exceptional service at a great value.
Frequently Asked Questions
What causes a bathtub to crack?
If you have a fiberglass or acrylic bathtub, there is a good chance that overtime it will get chips, cracks, pits, and dents.
Common causes include poor weight distribution, dropping heavy items in the tub, improper installation, or harsh chemical cleaners.
Why is my bathtub leaking water?
Leaks in your bathtub can end up causing major water damage.
The most common reasons that bathtubs leak are faucet issues, worn grout, drain issues, cracks, or a failing overflow pipe.
Why do I have low water pressure in my shower?
If you have a pressure balance shower valve, you may notice decreased pressure when other fixtures in the same bathroom are in use.
For homes with a shower-bath combo, a common issue is a broken diverter valve.
Other common issues include broken pipes and clogged showerheads.
How do I clean my showerhead?
Cleaning your showerhead doesn’t have to be a complicated chore. Here’s how you do it:
- Soak the showerhead in white vinegar for a few hours
- Disassemble the showerhead to wash out the showerhead filter screen
- Use toothpicks or a toothbrush to clean out any remaining debris