Emergency Plumbing Repair in Savannah, GA & Beaufort, SC
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Proudly Serving the Coastal Empire & the Lowcountry
Plumbing emergencies can leave you in a stressful and potentially costly situation, but our team at Canady’s Heating • Air • Plumbing is here to help you find a fast and reliable solution to all your plumbing troubles.
We provide emergency services for residential and commercial plumbing needs in Beaufort County and Savannah. Our team of certified plumbers arrives fully equipped to diagnose and address your urgent plumbing issues, whatever they may be. We’ll help restore your peace of mind so you can get back to your routines.
Signs You Need Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Not sure if you’re experiencing an emergency plumbing situation? Don’t wait to schedule service if the issue impacts your water supply or puts your property at risk of severe damage.
Signs that indicate you need emergency plumbing repairs include:
- Leaky or burst pipes: Turn off your water supply and call Canady’s to repair your pipe and prevent further water damage.
- No water: Whether it’s your water main or a water pipe in your walls, no water means no functioning plumbing.
- Frozen pipes: A frozen pipe may burst. Let us help safely thaw your pipes and restore your water supply.
- Low water pressure: A sudden drop in water pressure likely means there’s a hidden leak that should be addressed immediately.
- Water contamination: Rust-colored, discolored, or foul-tasting water from your tap needs immediate attention.
- Rotten egg odors: A gas leak is a serious issue that requires professional plumbing attention. Evacuate your home, call your utility company to shut off your gas supply, and contact the emergency plumbers at Canady’s.
Full-Service Emergency Plumbing Repair for Homes & Businesses
Canady’s emergency plumbing services include:
- Standard water heater repair
- Tankless water heater repair
- Leak detection and repair
- Water line repair
- Pipe repair
- Slab leak repair
- Gas line repair
- Boiler repair
- Backflow repair
- Sump pump repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- Sink repair
- Faucet repair
- Toilet repair
Emergency Drain & Sewer Repair in Beaufort County & Savannah
There’s no time to waste when drain and sewer troubles occur. That’s when you need Canady’s for emergency plumbing repairs.
Our expert plumbers are here to swiftly diagnose the issue and provide the fastest route to full operation, ensuring your home’s plumbing is flowing smoothly once again.
Let us help you with:
Why Choose Canady’s for Emergency Plumbing Services?
When it comes to your plumbing, you need a service company that you can rely on for fast service.
At Canady’s, our customers are our top priority, and our plumbers are licensed, insured, and background-checked for your complete peace of mind.
We ensure your plumbing needs are met with professional care and quality repairs that meet the highest industry standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if a water pipe bursts?
If your water pipes burst, it’s important to immediately shut off the main water supply. If the space floods, turn off the circuit breaker to avoid electric shock.
Then, call an emergency plumber to repair your pipes.
How can I find the water shut-off valve?
Your water shut-off valve is a pipe with a handle. It could be located near your water heater, inside your garage, or at the edge or your property near the street.
What should I do if I have a gas leak?
- Evacuate your home
- Call your utility company to shut off your gas supply
- Contact an emergency plumber