OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE AND QUALITY PRODUCTS TO HELP KEEP YOUR HOME COMFORTABLE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
5 STAR SERVICE
You are the most important person in the world to us and to our business!
We want to make sure that you are not just satisfied with the level of heating and cooling service we provide. We want you to be blown away! Our goal is to make your experience with Canady’s the best experience you have ever had with any company in any industry. This is 5-Star service!
Canady’s Five Star Customer Service
- We are open Saturdays and evenings for your convenience.
- You approve the repair before any work is performed.
- Our Quality Service Pricing insures you will never overpay for a repair.
- Our Technicians are NATE certified. This puts them in the top 10% in the country.
- We stock a complete inventory on every truck to insure we can fix it the first time.
- We wear shoe covers and surgical gloves to protect your home.
- You always talk to a live local dispatcher.
- You can always talk directly to the owner or service manager. We use the best dispatching and GPS systems in the industry.
- We only use the highest quality repair parts available.
- Every employee is drug tested before they are hired. All employees have passed criminal background checks.
- All technicians hold EPA certification cards Our technicians receive over 200 hours of training every year.
FLAT RATE PRICING
Quality Service Pricing
Quality service pricing removes your worry of pricing repairs by an outdated time and material pricing method. Our repair fee is quoted to you up-front before any work is performed. You never have to worry about paying to much or being surprised with a high repair bill again! All repairs are based on industry standard times taken from across the country. Regardless of how long the repair takes, the price does not change. The same price for the same repair is charged every time.
We stock our trucks with every imaginable tool and part, and train our technicians to do the job efficiently and correctly… the first time.
By removing the clock emphasis, our technicians don’t feel pressured to hurry, which might cause mistakes, but can take the time necessary to make sure the job is done right.
Here’s how Quality Service Pricing works!
In order to charge a flat fee we need to travel to your home and determine what repair is needed. The diagnostic fee covers theses expenses. Upon arriving at your home our technician will begin by systematically narrowing down the repairs needed based on his expertise and training. Once the technician discovers the cause of the breakdown he will find the appropriate repair in the QSC pricing manual. The technician will consult with you and ask you for approval before proceeding with the repair.
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please contact us.